for Business Growth
Marketing is the science and art of customer attraction and satisfaction. You see, all professions and businesses need customers to survive, earn money and grow!
In a second level of analysis, in order to be successful in marketing (thus having a flow of incoming customers and high sales revenues), you should be able to solve a problem effectively, i.e. have something of value to offer that people desire to buy to satisfy a need of theirs. And of course, this should be appropriately communicated: your target audience should know you and, most importantly, understand how you can make their life better, easier, richer, happier.
In this programme, we’re delving into the anatomy of marketing -why should customers come to you, what can you do to attract more clients and how to keep them happy, so that you retain a loyal and constantly expanding customer base!
Nowadays, under the pressure of the economic crisis, having the right, winning psychology as a professional and applying the appropriate marketing tactics, are more important than ever, to bring about professional success!
• Setting up your core business concept so that it is more appealing
• Branding -how to build a unique identity and link your presence to important human values and choices
• Niche marketing: exploring the needs of different types of customers and developing a powerful client attraction strategy (needs analysis, pain points, emotional buttons)
• Advice and tips on how to create or redesign your website and overall internet presence
• Social media strategy: a 3-step model to attract new customers through social media
• Additional ways to augment your clientele (events, newsletters, references, personal contacts etc.)
• Anatomy and stages of selling; your customers’ main expectations and fears; increasing your sales closing ratio
• Limiting beliefs and practices blocking success; how to get over them and adopt a winner's mentality.